Saturday General Conference

Saturday, April 06, 2013 , 0 Comments

Well, it's been an absolutely lovely day here in Virginia. It's a balmy 65 degrees, the sun is shining, but most importantly, we got to watch the first two sessions of General Conference!

I attempted to live-tweet the conference today, but let me tell you, that stuff is a lot of work. It did help me to focus in on some wonderful quotes from today (Catch the wave, anyone? :]) which got me to thinking about Pinterest-style quote visuals.

Oh, how I love Pinterest.

So, in honor of this successful first day of Conference, I decided that I should share some of my favorite quotes in visual forms. Feel free to Pin these (or repin them from me!)

What were some of your favorite talks and quotes?

Y'all are free to take these, download them, post them wherever, but if it's online giving OYSMF a shout-out wouldn't be terrible. ;)




Saturday Morning







Saturday Afternoon











0 comments: