SVU Students on Preparing for Missions

Monday, February 25, 2013 , 0 Comments

Since last semester I've been carrying out an internship with my university's Office of Communications and Marketing. I'm a news writer, which basically means that I write articles for the university website and for the school's blog. I've really grown to love it, and it's helped me to develop a different set of writing skills that might become really useful later.

The reason that I'm telling you this is because I've been working on an article that covers a topic I feel very passionately about, and it's finally been posted on the website! There's also an accompanying video which you should watch, even if you don't read my article.

Specifically, it's about students preparing for missions and their reactions to the age change announced by President Monson in October. I found it very enlightening as I interviewed pre-mission students and got to hear about their preparations, and I thought that you might, too.

So, what are you still doing here? Go read it!

0 comments: