It's Missionary March!

Monday, March 11, 2013 0 Comments

I had spring break last week, so I've missed the March train by a few days, but now I'm back in action and wanted to tell you that it is

(I've just decided)

officially

(starting now)

Dain, that's not even a real thing, you're saying.
Dain, you can't just make stuff up like that.

Actually, I can. I think that every month should be in celebration of missionaries, but the alliteration was just too great to withstand. Maybe it should be Missionary March-May...

I'll think about it.

So, how are we going to celebrate?

Well, by talking to missionaries/mission prepsters, of course. I've gone out, found some friends (and made some new ones) and asked them to share their stories. At 3:30pm EST almost every week day until the end of March, I will be posting a new story. Some of them will be interviews, some of them will be stories in their own words, some of them will be guest blog posts about something missionary-y.

Think that sounds great? Me too!

P.S. Check out the new OYSMF Facebook page! 'Like' it to get updates about new posts.

0 comments: