Mis Amigos

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 0 Comments

I'm turning Spanglish out here. That's what I get for hanging out with Mexicans all the time (which there are a lot of in Southern California). I love Mexicans, I really do. :) I couldn't live without Mexicans in my life.

I don't have a lot to say other than you are all awesome. I know that your prayers are working! Even when I'm not doing 100% of what I can do, the Lord blesses me. I know it's because all of you are rooting for me!

We had an investigator we've been working with for months finally come to church on Sunday! We were so excited we almost cried. She's 14 and is learning about the church all on her own. I think she was a little overwhelmed by it all, but I hope that doesn't stop her from coming back!

Temecula was so hot this week, I couldn't even stand it. People here in California don't believe in air conditioning below, like, 105 degrees (weird, I know) and so every house we went to was sweltering. You go to sleep before 10:30 every night and then spend the next hour and a half trying not to let your sheets suffocate you to death. I have no idea how I get any sleep.

Anyhoo, I just wanted you to know that all is well here and that I love hearing from you! Thank you for your constant support!

Love you,

Sister B

P.S. I never realized until I came out here that I love snails. They creep out onto the sidewalk after the sprinklers come on at night. They're so cute!



...Weird things happen to you when you're a missionary.

P.P.S. Sister Saxton and I realized that we never are very good at taking pictures of ourselves doing things. So, sorry about that.


0 comments: