My Darling Lemon

Sunday, February 02, 2014 0 Comments

Well, this is it for the amazing duo of Lemon and Broadbent.

My favorite Sister Lemon is getting transferred tomorrow! We have no idea where. I'll be staying here in Vista for another transfer, which I couldn't be happier about. I love love it here, and the work is finally starting to pick back up again!

The precious love that Sister Lemon and I share.
We had a family history training on Sunday during Sunday School, which was phenomenal! Now our ward is fully equipped to start using family history to hasten the work, which is something our mission is focusing on. We're having a genealogy party at a member's house next week to teach some of their friends and neighbors how to find their ancestors. How cool is that?! And some youth family history consultants are coming as well to help them. 

Don't you worry about me or my frame of mind. I'm sad that Sister Lemon is leaving but entirely hopeful and excited for the transfer ahead. I know that I'm making my way out of Schmucksville, slowly but surely, and if I can stay faithful and diligent, I will be able to witness so many miracles.

It's about time we made Vista a town of miracles! There are so many people here who are ready for the Gospel. We just need to find them (hopefully with the help of our members)!

Vista love for LIFE.
I'll tell you next week all about my new companion (who I meet tomorrow!) and the adventures we have.

As always,
love,
Sister B

0 comments: