Hello From

Sunday, September 28, 2014 0 Comments

Carlsbad, actually.

Yep. I am now serving in Carlsbad, thanks to a really random mid-transfer switch. My new ward boundaries go right up to the Pacific Ocean! Now I understand why people come to this area to vacation. :)

Oh, you know. Just a Carlsbad sunset. Yep, that's the ocean. 
My new companion is Sister Jones, and she's a sweetheart. She hails from Spanish Fork, UT (I was wondering when I was going to get another Utah companion!). So far, the people that I've met in this ward are awesome. 

I miss San Marcos a whole lot. I hope all of my San Marcos family knows how much I love them! They're always have a place in my tiny, shriveled heart. ;)

My San Marcos mural! It stayed up above my desk for almost six months. I don't know if I have the energy to do another one like that...
Okay, I've gotta run! Stay posted for new adventures from the heart of the Carlsbad mission. 

Love,
Sister B

0 comments: