Saving Babies and Other Things

Saturday, September 20, 2014 0 Comments

HEY.

This is me, following up (like Elder Ballard told me to) on a challenge that was issued a few weeks back, and then reinforced by me.

Have you been #SharingGoodness lately? ;) I know that you all have some wonderful things happening in your lives. Don't be afraid to share them! If you are on any sort of social media site (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc), watch --->this presentation<--- by Elder Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles to figure out ways that you can help sweep the Earth as with a flood.

Since last week, I have had many adventures.

1. I have gone ice skating with a whole bunch of awkward missionaries
Ice skating!

2. I have eaten Killer Pizza from Mars
Killer Pizza from Mars . . .

3. I have found an adorable baby turtle eating leaves
Baby turtle!

4. I have saved a baby from an icy tomb
We made an appearance at a baby shower... bad idea. Babies were everywhere!

5. I have discovered my aura
My rainbow aura.


Really, I don't know how you go on a mission and not have adventures!

Ok, I don't have a lot of time to write this week, but be certain that I am alive and well, and that I am going thrift shopping today so I am one happy puppy.

:)

Love,
Sister B

0 comments: