You've Never Been to Chick-fil-A?

Tuesday, October 28, 2014 0 Comments

I'm going to get this sent out before I run out of time like I did last week!

The highlight of this week, of course, was going to the San Diego temple. Good golly I love being able to go to the temple. It was a beautiful, sunny, warm (sorry, everyone) day and I loved having time to sit and feel the gentle presence of the Spirit. I left feeling rejuvenated and at peace for the first time in a while!

The San Diego temple!

Mini-MTC reunion at the temple!
After the temple we went to Chick-Fil-A because apparently Sis. Jones has never had it before! I was flabbergasted! Our ride's jaw dropped when she heard, and she said, "you've never been to Chick-Fil-A?!" I promise if I had known, we would have fixed that a long time ago. Don't worry; she loved it, and we now know where to go when we need a fun lunch or don't have a dinner appointment. :)

THE FIRST CHICK-FIL-A EXPERIENCE!
This past week I also (while wearing mostly blue) was told that I looked like Elsa while standing in line at the grocery store. I didn't have the heart to tell the cashier that I've never seen Frozen, so I just smiled and said thanks. I do know what she looks like, so I guess that's a compliment, right? ;)

I love you all so very much! I promise I'm trying to figure out a way to bring some of this California sun home with me. Once I do, I'll send some to you!

I love Halloween.


Love,
Sister B

0 comments: